Qmobile A8i MT6572 firmware flash file/ Stock ROM for your Android Qmobile A8i.
Initial Steps to Install Firmware on Qmobile A8i
How To Flash Qmobile A8i
- First, you need to download and install SP flash tool and USB drivers for your Qmobile A8i.
- Download and install MTK USB drivers
- Then download Firmware file/Flash file/Rom for your phone
- Your phone must have 50 % charging before this process,
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket
- Now open SP flash tool.exe
- When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool
- In download tab, click on scatter load button
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button
- Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and re insert your phone battery if it is removable)
- Now flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug phone Qmobile A8i.
- Power on the phone and enjoy
- After flashing process starts, it might take up to 5-10 minutes to fully installed firmware on your Qmobile A8i. So, keep patience and wait.