RSD Lite Motorola Flash Tool
- Download the RSD-Lite here. scroll down the page a little
- Extract the zip to your desktop leaving you with a folder called RSD-Lite-Mac-Linux
- Download the Motorola Firmware you need from HERE or HERE then extract all files in firmware.zip to RSD-Lite-Mac-Linux folder.
- open a Terminal and CD to folder RSD-Lite-Mac-Linux
- Command to flash device is ./rsd-flash.sh [name of XML file you want to use] EXAMPLES flash file.xml or service file.xml
- press enters to start the flash from terminal
- watch for any errors. If no errors at the end of the script then press enter to reboot the device.