Qmobile X32 Power Sc7731 Firmware Flash File/Stock ROM Qmobile X32 Power
Early steps to Install Stock ROM on Qmobile X32 Power
- Download and Install Qmobile X32 Power Spreadtrum USB Driver on your Computer
- Download and Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool on your computer
How To Flash Qmobile X32 Power
- Download USB driver, flash tool, and firmware for your Qmobile X32 Power
- Download and Install Qmobile X32 Power Spreadtrum USB Driver on your Computer. If in case Spreadtrum Driver is already installed on your computer then Skip this Step.
- Download .pac firmware for your device (Itel, other)
- Download and extract Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool on your computer.
- Now, open UpgradeDownload.exe.Once Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool launched, connect your Android device to the computer (make sure your device is switched off).
- If Smartphone is securely attached to the computer, click on the Load Packed Button and add the .pac file (stock ROM which comes as .pac).
- Having successfully added the.Pac file in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing.
- During the flashing process, your device will restart automatically.
- Once flashing completed, you will be able to see the Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Now you have successfully flashed your Android Device using Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Note after flashing phone on must 5 to 10mins
- During the flashing process, your device will restart automatically. Once flashing completed, you will be able to see the Green Passed Message in SPD Upgrade Tool
- After flashing process starts, it might take up to 5-10 minutes. So keep patience and wait