Oppo A71 CPH1801 Firmware Flash File/Stock ROM Oppo A71 CPH1801
Initial Steps to Install Firmware on Oppo A71 CPH1801
How To Flash Oppo A71 CPH1801
- Download and install USB drivers,MsmDownload Tool, and firmware for your Oppo A71 CPH1801
- continuously install two files: PDAnet.exe and CodeMeterRuntime.exe
- Open CodeMeter Control Center and select File > Import License and navigate to the OPPOMsmDownloadToolNoneLic_2001… in the extracted folder and choose Import.
- Now, open the DownloadTool file and remember to put together with the ROM folder, you will no longer see “CmDongle runtime system..” warning message. But keep in mind it’s not completely cracked.
- return to the OPPO_ALL_TOOL folder, and run Enable.exe and select the Enable
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable into charging socket
- Click on File Menu and Select Open Download Agent File.
- Tick BootRom+PreLoader COM Sel All.
- Click on Start All Button to Begin the Flashing Process.
- After flashing process starts, it might take up to 5-10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Video Tutorial
Might Also Like
File Name: Oppo_A71_CPH1801_11_A.05_180214.zip
File Size: 2 GB