How to use Lenovo Downloader Tool
These are the instructions to use Lenovo Downloader Tool to Flash Stock firmware on any Qualcomm Smartphone and Tablets.
Caution: Your personal data will be deleted after flashing the stock firmware through Lenovo Downloader, So take a backup of everything before following the tutorial below.
Use Lenovo Downloader Tool
- Download and install Qualcomm Driver on your Windows Computer (if you have already installed the correct drivers then SKIP this step).
- Download and extract Lenovo Downloader Tool on your Computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open QcomDLoader.exe. Once it is launched you will be able to see the following screen:
- Now, Click on Load Button and Select the Firmware Folder (that you have downloaded) that you wanted to flash on your Device.
- Now, Click on Start Button.
- Now, Turn Off the Device with Uncheck Fastboot and Press and Hold Volume UP and Volume Down Button and Connect the Device to the Computer using the USB Cable (at the same time).
- Once your device is detected by the computer, Lenovo Downloader Tool will automatically start the flashing process on your device.
- Flashing process may take upto 5-10 minutes to complete. And Once flashing process is completed you will be able to see the Green Passed Message.
- Congratulations, Now you have successfully flashed the stock firmware on your Qualcomm Device using the Lenovo Downloader Tool.