Huawei G8 RIO-L01 Android 6.01 Firmware Flash File
How To ROM install Huawei G8 RIO-L01
- Download Huawei G8 RIO-L01 zip from above and extract “dload” folder from it
- copy a large package path UPDATA.APP to the SD card dload UPDATA.APP.
- Check the root directory of the SD card you dload UPDATA.APP for Huawei G8 RIO-L01.
- Step 5: SD card into the phone is switched on in the main screen, press the Menu key, the system updates -> SD card upgrade -> confirm -> upgrade, backup data, select the backup data; upgrade.
- Step Six: The update process progress bar shows, after the finish of the pending progress bar, the phone automatically restart.
- Step one: Prepare an SD card, it is recommended to use Sandisk, Kingstone, or Kingmax, size is recommended that more than 4G.
- Formatting SD card (optional).
- The step three: copy a large package path UPDATA.APP to the SD card dload UPDATA.APP.
- Step four: Check the root directory of the SD card you dload UPDATA.APP.
- Step Four: cell phone turned off, insert the SD card while pressing the volume up button + volume down key switch button, the phone automatically enters the upgrade mode, and then begin the upgrade in Figure
- Step Five: After the progress bar to go full fixed, the phone will automatically restart If you do not manually remove the battery.
- After flashing process starts, it might take up to 5-10 minutes. So keep patience and wait
- Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.