Gfive Presdent Smart 6 Sc77xx Firmware Flash File
Early steps to Install Stock ROM on Gfive Presdent Smart 6
Download and Install Spreadtrum USB Driver on your Computer
Download and Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool on your computer
How To Flash Gfive Presdent Smart 6
Download and Install Spreadtrum USB Driver on your Computer. If in case Spreadtrum Driver is already installed on your computer then SKIP this Step.
- Download .pac firmware for your device (Itel, other)
- Download and extract Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool on your computer.
Now, open UpgradeDownload.exe. Once Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool is launched, connect your Android device to the computer (make sure your device is switched off).
- If Smartphone is properly connected to the computer, click on the Load Packed Button and add the .pac file (stock ROM which comes as .pac).
- Having successfully added the .Pac file in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing.
- During the flashing process, your device will restart automatically.
- Once flashing is completed, you will be able to see the Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Now you have successfully flashed your Android Device using Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Note after flashing phone on must 5 to 10 mins.
- After flashing process starts, it might take up to 5-10 minutes. So, keep patience and wait
- See detailed Instruction Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool with images