Motorola Moto G XT1032 Firmware Flash File
How Tu Install Firmware Motorola Moto G XT1032
After unlocking the phone, flash through ADB flasher from PC with MS-DOS commands:
fastboot flash recovery TWRP-lux-3.0.0-r2.img
also left a folder with adb-fastboot if have difficulty finding it, also fails drivers for your computer to install these before launching with fastboot and also remember to put your cell phone in fastboot mode.
the steps would be:
1. have unlocked the phone
2. install driver on pc windows mobile https://motorola-global-portal-pt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/89879
3. put the img of recovery within the folder where you have the fastboot
4. place the phone in fastboot mode, leaving less pressured the photo volume and power for a few seconds.
5. run the MS-DOS command fastboot flash recovery TWRP-lux-3.0.0-r2.img
6. within the fastboot menu seek recovery option and press power button to accept mode.
7. ready and be in the recovery and ready to occupy.